Historic Ravenna Landmarks On This Map
- Church of the Deciples
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Congregational Church
- Universalist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- United Brethern Church
- Sash & Blind Factory, Henry Grohe Pr
- Cigar Manufactory, Wholesale, Jnd Hamm
- Court House
- County Jail
- Town Hall
- Union High School
- Distric School
- N. Y. P. & O. R. R. Depot
- C. & P. R. R. Depot
- P. Y. & C. Rail Road
- Fire Engine House
- Ravenna Steam Flour Mill, Quincy Cook Propr
- Atlantic Steam Flour Mill, Quincy Cook Propr
- Wholesale Oyster Depot, Max Schneck Propr
- Planing Mill J. Kingsbury & Son, Propr
- Planing Mill D. L. Baldwin & Son, Propr
- Tannery, C. F. Goepinger, Propr
- Post Office, W. S. Krake, P. M
- Steam Saw-Mill, O. D. Kingsbury, Propr
- Woolen Mill
- Opera Hall
- Gas House
- Pump Manufactory, E & R. Knapp, Propr
- Furniture Manufactory Otto Krakow & Son Propr
- Enterprise Lamp Chimney, Glass Works
- Diamond Window Glass Works
- H. & A. Stowe, Hub Manufactory
- Quaker Mill
- Etna Hotel, Wma Horp Propr
- Commercial Hotel, Thos. Cleer, Propr
- 1st National Bank
- 2nd National Bank
- Carriage Factory, Merts & Riddle, Propr
- Foundry & Plow-Works, Robt Doig, Propr
- Machine & Repair Shop, John F. Byers Propr
- Carriage Factory
- Republican-Democrat, H. R. W. Hall, Editor
- Lumber Yard, Smith & Marvin, Propr
- Marble Works, A. W. Stocker Propr
- Marble Works, H. L. Osborn Propr
- Portage Co. Republican, J. H. Fluhart, Editor
- Democratic Press, S. D. Harris & Son, Editors
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Ravenna, OH from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous recognizable Ravenna landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this vintage Ravenna map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Ravenna, OH comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Ravenna, Ohio 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.