Historic Peru Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Public School
- Catholic School
- T. W. & W. Rw Depot
- I. P. & C. Rw Machine Schops
- Main St Methodist Church
- Third St Methodist Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- 2nd Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Lutheran Church
- Baptist Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Peru, IN from the year 1868.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Peru landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1868.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Peru map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Peru, IN is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Peru, Indiana 1868 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.