Pella, Iowa Vintage Map
Historic Pella Landmarks On This Map
- 1st Reformed Protestant
- Methodist Episcopal
- 2nd Reformed Protestant
- Soul Sleepers
- 2nd Baptist
- Reformed Protestant
- New 1st Ref Prot
- Wm Clatchey & Van Houten Woolen Facty
- Grafes Flour Mill
- F A Keables Furniture Factory
- Atlees Lumber Yard
- Mc Gavic & Baldwins Lumber Yard
- Thomassons Woolen Factory
- Central University
- American House
- Ohio House
- Ramsey & Cos Agricult & Warehouse
- New Public School
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pella, IA from the year 1869.
This historic print includes many historic Pella landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1869.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Pella map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Pella, IA is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pella, Iowa 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.