Historic Palmyra Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Public School
- Baptist Seminary
- Methodist Seminary
- Episcopal Seminary
- H St Jo R R Depot
- Christian Church
- Hard Shell Baptist Church
- Mission Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Baptist Colored Church
- Methodist Colored Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Palmyra, MO from the year 1869.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Palmyra landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1869.
Our company has restored this vintage Palmyra map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Palmyra, MO is available to you in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Palmyra, Missouri 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.