North Attleborough, Massachusetts Vintage Map
Historic North Attleborough Landmarks On This Map
- Gold Medal Braid Co. H. N. Dagget Proprietor
- Freeman & Co. Manufaturing Jewelrs, New York Office, 182 Broadway
- H. F. Barrows Manufacturing Jeweler, New York Office Maiden Lane
- E. E. Barrows Manufacturer of Jewelry, New York Office 1 Maiden Lane
- J. J & J. M. Richards, Manufacturing Jewelers
- E. 1. Franklin & Co. do do
- Holbrook, Whiting & Albee do do
- T. I. Smith & Co. Manufacturing Jewelers
- G. K. Webster & Co. do do
- Codding Brothers Manufacturers of Jewelry
- F. B & C. I. Richards Manufacturers of Gold & Plated Jewelry 200 Broadway N. Y
- Ira Richards & Co. Manufacturers of Gold & Plated Jewelry 200 Broadway N. Y.
- Sandland Capron & Co. Manufrs of Gold & Plated Jewelry
- Thomas & Gilbert Manufrs of Gill & Plated Jewelry. Salesroom 435 Broadway, N. Y
- George W. French, Manufacturers of Gill & Plated Jewelry
- Wamsutta House, C. M. Sprague, Propr
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Grace Episcopal Church
- St. Marys B. C. Church
- Free Evangelical do
- Baptist Church
- Central Congregational Church
- Universalist do
- High School
- Public School
- Stephen Richardson & Co. Manufrs of Jewelry & Fancy Notions, New York Office 198 Broadway
- O. M. Draper, Manufacturer of Patent Chains, Jewelry &c
- F. S. Draper & Co. Manufrs of Plated Charms, Chain, Sets & Plated Goods
- E. Whitney & Co. Manufrs of Jewelry, Notions & Fancy Gill Work, New York Office 299 Broadway
- F. G. Whitney & Co. Manufrs of Gill & Plated Jewelry, Chains &c. New York Office 179 Broadway
- R. E. Simmons &Co. Manufg Jewelers, Gold & Stock Plated Chains a speacially
- Stanley Brothers, Manufrs of Rolled Plated Chains, New York, 181 Broadway
- J. F. Sturdy & Son, Manufrs of Ladies & Gents, Gold Stock Plated Chains
- B. F. Pratt, Manufacturer of Gold Jewelry
- Schofield, Aston & Co. Manufacturers of Jewelry
- Mason, Draper & Co. do do
- F. S. Bailey & Co. Manufrs of Nickel & Gill Jewelry
- F. G. Pale & Co. do Fire Gill & Nickel Chains
- G. H. Draper, Manufer of Buttons, Studs, Cuff Pins, Drops &c
- James E. Graham, Electro Plating in Gold & Silver
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of North Attleborough, MA from the year 1878.
This historic print includes several well known North Attleborough landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1878.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic North Attleborough map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of North Attleborough, MA is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this North Attleborough, Massachusetts 1878 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.