Historic North Adams Landmarks On This Map
- Universalist Curch
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- French Roman Catholic Church
- Drury Academy
- Post Office & Blackington Block
- Union Depot
- Adams National Bank
- North Adams Savings Bank
- Berkshire National Bank
- Wilson House
- Richmond House
- Ballou House
- Freeman Mfg Co
- Arnold Print Works
- Eclipse Mills to Arnold Print Works
- Glen Woolen Co
- Beaver Mill Gallup & Houghton
- Johnson Mfg Co
- Warp Mill (Satinet) A. H. Jones
- James Hunter &Son, Foundry & Machine Shop
- Phoenix Flouring Mill, M. D & A. W. Hodge
- C. T. Sampson & Cos. Shoe Mfry
- H. T. Cadys Shoe Mfry
- Whitman & Millard Shoe Mfry
- A. Miller Blacksmithing & Carriage Mfry
- D. J. Barbers Leather Mfry
- Geo M. Mowbrays Nitro Glycerine Works
- S. B. Dibbles Planing Mill & Lumberyard, Office 63 State
- Richardson & Flagg Coal & Wood Dealers Office 59 State
- T. W. Richmond & Co. Coal Dealers 31 State St
- A. W. Wright, Lumber Yard, Cor. Chestnut & Morris
- Mrs W. B. Walden Job Printer & Proprss of Hodders Blotter
- J. M. Barbers Carriage Mfry
- A. M. Dougal Blacksmithing & Carriage Mfry
- Tower & Porter Stove Warehouse
- Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine Office
- Geo C. Millard, Western Mass Telephone Co
- F. A. Leonhard, Tea Store
- A. B. Darling, Paper Hanging 103 Main St
- L. S. Legate, Paper Hanging & House Painting 40 State St
- L. M. Barnes & Co. Jewelers, Wilson Block
- S. M. White Watchmaker, Main St
- E. A Clark Watchmaker & Engraver, Main St
- E. D. Tyler, Insurance Office Bank Block
- C. F. Whitaker Insurance Office Burlingame Blk
- Geo. F. Miller Insurance Office Burlingame Blk
- A. J. Witherell, Real Est, Broker Burlingame Blk
- A. S. Alford, Ins. Office, Wilson Blk
- E. A. Stroud, Genl Stores Union & Beaver Sts
- J. H. Flagg, Livery Sale & Boarding Stable
- M. L. Manchester, Paper Hanging Paints &c Blackington Bk
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of North Adams, MA from the year 1881.
This historic print includes many historic North Adams landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1881.
Our company has restored this historic North Adams map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of North Adams, MA comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this North Adams, Massachusetts 1881 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.