Historic Naugatuck Landmarks On This Map
- U. S. Post Office
- Naugatuck Hotel
- R. R. Depot
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal, do
- Protestant do do
- St. Francis R. C. do
- Goodyears L. R. Glove Mfg. Co
- do M. R. Shoe Co
- The Tuttle Mfg. Co
- Conn Cutlery Co
- Union Knife Co
- Naugatuck Machine Co
- Seamless I. R. Works
- The Tuttle & Whittemore Co
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Naugatuck, CT from the year 1877.
This vintage print includes several historic Naugatuck landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1877.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Naugatuck map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Naugatuck, CT comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Naugatuck, Connecticut 1877 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.