Muskegon, Michigan Vintage Map
Historic Muskegon Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Union School
- Ward Schools
- Fire Engine House
- Goodrich Linke Steamboat Landing
- Engleman Line Steamboat Landing
- M. & L. S. R. R. Depot
- C. & L. S. R. R. Depot
- Gas Works
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Congregational Church
- Universalist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- German Reform Church
- Holland Church
- Lutheran Church
- Occidental Hotel
- National Hotel
- American House
- Central Hotel
- Pacific House
- Forrest City House
- Pine Street House
- Milwaukee House
- Michigan House
- Washington House
- Mason Lumber Co.s Dry Kiln Mills
- Beidler Lumber, Lath and Picket Manfg Co
- Wm. Glue, Saw Mills and Lumber Docks
- S. F. Smith, Saw Works
- Daniel Kelley, Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory
- Champion Planing Mill
- Foundry and Machine Shop
- Hackley & McGordons Saw Mills
- Other Saw Mills
- Boiler Works
- Hamiltons Mills
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Muskegon, MI from the year 1874.
This historic print includes several historic Muskegon landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1874.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Muskegon map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Muskegon, MI comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Muskegon, Michigan 1874 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.