Historic Mt. Clemens Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Union Schools
- Catholic School
- Turner Hall
- Grove Park
- G T R R Depot
- Opera House
- Avery House, J F & L B Avery, Prop
- Sherman House, H Conner, Prop
- Central Park House, L Schoman, Prop
- Detroit House, J Mordhorst Prop
- Clifton House, J E Brehler, Owner
- Deutsches Gasthaus, Mrs J Hemman, Prop
- Sash and Blind Factory, Lewis Brehler & Co
- Saw Mill & Lumber Yard, Hall & Shook
- Mt Clemens City Flouring Mills, Wm Fluemer
- Sash and Blind Factory, Kendrick & Allor
- Staves Heading & Factory, Snook & Robinson
- Wag Carriage and Plow Mfg and Castings, Donaldson Bros
- Wagon and Carriage Factory, J Koehler
- Wagon and Carriage Factory, J. Dankers
- Tannery, Van Eps & Co
- Clinton River Brewery, A Biewer
- Cigar Mfg A Kimmritz
- Red Front Livery Stable, Walnut St Rear Opera House, J F Brennan
- Lumber Yrd, Lonsby Bros
- Furniture and Uundertakers, R Shook, 105 Shelby St
- Boots and Shoes, F M Sackett, 103 Shelby St
- Groceries and Crockery, G R Law, 112 Court Street
- Harness, Boots, Shoes and Leather, Van Eps & Co 118 Court Street
- Drugs and Toilet Art H W Babcock, 120 Court Street
- Drugs and Toilet Art Theo Moser, 207 Front Street
- Cranes Palace Drugs Store, Flat Iron Block
- Dry Goods, etc Brehler & Dezrel 106 Macomb Street
- Mt Clemens Savings Bank, 108 Court Street
- Hardware, Stoves, etc Grittenden & Posner, 202 Pearl Street
- Hardware, Stoves, etc S S Gale, 116 Court Street
- Groceries & Shipper of Produce, J W Shook, 110 Macomb St
- Meat Market, John Roskopp, 114 St
- Meat Market, A Pringnitz, 213 Pearl St
- Jewelry, F H Bentley, 208 Pearl St
- Dry Goods, etc. Paul Ullrich & Co. 132 Court St
- Dry Goods and Groceries, W Heine 330 and 332 Front St
- Books, Stationery and News, J H & G H Snook, 211 Front St
- Ins & Sewing Machines R R Oesterreich, 101 Shelby St
- Groceries and Provisions, Wm Hart, 322 Front St
- Groceries Flour and Feed, Robert Jean, 117 Shelby St
- Mt. Clemens, Bottling Works, J. Roessel, Shelby St
- Saloon and Restaurant, David Peltier, 214 Front St
- Restaurant and Confectionery and Ice Cream M R Hunt, 302 Front St
- City Truck No 1 JF Diehl
- Republican W N Miller, Editor, 211 Front Street
- Monitor, J E Nellis & Son, Editor 120 Court Street
- Mt. Clemens Press, S B Russell, Editor, 101 Shelby St
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mt. Clemens, MI from the year 1881.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Mt. Clemens landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1881.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Mt. Clemens map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Mt. Clemens, MI is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mt. Clemens, Michigan 1881 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.