Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Mount Joy Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Friendship Fire Co. No. 1
- Machanics Hall
- Red Lion Hotel Chas. McFadden Prop
- Central Hotel A. Bube Prop
- Washington House, John Wharvell, Prop
- Lapierre House Chas Bopp Prop
- Mt. Joy Malt House Philip Frank, Prop
- Mt. Joy Steam Flouring Mill J. M. Brandy & Sons Props
- Woolen Mills, Geo Browns Sons Props
- Lancaster Caramel Co. Factory
- Grey Iron Casting Co Works
- Carriage Factory G Moyer Prop
- Carriage Factory F. G. Pennell Prop
- Coal & Lumber Yard John Schock Prop
- Coal Lumber Yard A. N. Casssel & Son Prop
- Grist Mill
- Farmers Creamery
- Gas Works
- P. R. R. Station
- P. R. R. Freight House
- Lutheran Church
- Church of God Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Evangelical Church
- United Brethern Church
- M. E. Church
- New Mennonite Church
- Catholic Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mount Joy, PA from the year 1894.
This vintage piece includes a number of recognizable Mount Joy landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1894.
Our team has restored this vintage Mount Joy map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Mount Joy, PA comes in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Mount Joy, Pennsylvania 1894 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.