Morristown, New Jersey Vintage Map
Historic Morristown Landmarks On This Map
- Shelley Hygiene Ice Co. Morristown. N, J
- Frank L. Righter, Grocer, 172 Water Street
- South Street Presbyterian Church
- The Dana School, Miss E. E. Dana, Morristown, N. J
- Wm. E. Davis, Carpenter & Cabinet Maker, 41 Banks St
- W. H. Hibler. Butcher, 12 South St
- John K. Boniface, Marketman, 10 South St
- The Morristown County Chronicle, Published Fridays. J. Frank Lindsey, Editor and Proprietor
- The George A. Mills Wood Working Co. Morristown, N. J
- E. A. Carrell, J. L. Tallmadge, Druggist, Y. M. C. A. Bldg. Hatter
- Fred Schraudenbach, Music Dealer, 17 Washington St
- W. K. Muchmore, Sporting Goods, 3 McAlpine Block
- Farrelly Building. Theo. Ayers, Real Estate and Insurance. Dobbins, Dentist
- Tompkins & Welsh, Plumbing and Gasfitting, 17-19 Market St
- Wm. T. Coghlan, Decorative Painter & Paper Hanger, 44 Washington St
- H. D. Schenck, Carpenter & Jobber, rear Masonic Hall, Washington St
- H. C. Holmes, Florist, 101 Morris St
- E. L. Durling, Steam Grain Elevator, Western Oats, Corn, Wheat, etc. 165-167 Morris St
- Geo. H. Ross & Co. Real Estate and Insurance, Park Place and Bank St
- George W. Bowers & Son, Architects, Office Trust Co. Bldg. Morristown, N. Y
- E. A. Holton, Florist, 84 South St
- Pruden & Burke, Coal, Wood & Grain Merchants, 167 Morris St
- C. Allen Baker, Decorative Painter and Paperhanger, Pine St
- E. F. Cooney, Wholesale Liquor Dealer, 16 South St
- Henry M. Smith, Druggist, cor. Park Place & South St
- Dalrymple-Hastings Co. Building Material, Coal & Wood, Elm St
- Lippman Block
- Rosevear Bros & Co. Mfs of Pantaloons, Overalls, &c 48-50 WaterSt
- The John J. Schmidt Co. Carriage Harness, Bicycles, &c. 15 17 South St
- J. H. Sullivan & Son, Grocers, corner Market & Park Place
- Coe, Mitchell & Co. Contractors & Builders, Pine St
- Rutan Brothers, Marketmen, 3 South St
- Reeve & Burr, Contractors & Builders, Morristown, N. J
- The Becker Building
- Steiner Bros. Grocers, Speedwell Avenue
- Jawui & Co. Morristown, N. K. Manufacturers and Dealers in Flour, Grain, Mill Feed, Hay, Straw and Salt
- Wm Smart, Groccer, cor. Elm & Morris Sts. Shupe & Simmins, Wholesale Fruit & Produce Merchts
- H. M. Salkind & Bros. Plumbing and Gasfitting, 30 Morris St
- Karn & Eichlin, Grocers, 11 Washington St
- John H. Youngs, Boots & Shoes, 57 Morris St
- Albert H. Lucas, Interior Decorator, 4 Elm Street
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Morristown, NJ from the year 1899.
This vintage piece includes numerous recognizable Morristown landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1899.
Our company has restored this historic Morristown map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Morristown, NJ is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Morristown, New Jersey 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.