Historic Monroe Landmarks On This Map
- German Catholic Church
- French Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- St Zion Lutheran Churches
- St Trinity Lutheran Church
- St Emmanuel Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Union School
- Young Ladies Seminary
- Battle Field
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Monroe, MI from the year 1866.
This historic print includes numerous popular Monroe landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1866.
Our company has restored this vintage Monroe map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Monroe, MI is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Monroe, Michigan 1866 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.