Historic Monmouth Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Monmouth College
- North Public School
- East Public School
- South Public School
- West Public School
- C. B &. Q. R. R. Depot
- Fair Ground
- Hamills Photograph Gallery
- Colered School
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Methodist Church
- 1st U Presbyterian Church
- 2nd U Presbyterian
- 3rd U Presbyterian Church
- O S Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Monmouth, IL from the year 1869.
This historic piece includes a number of recognizable Monmouth landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1869.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Monmouth map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Monmouth, IL comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Monmouth, Illinois 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.