Historic Meredith Village Landmarks On This Map
- Congragational Church
- Baptist Church
- Free Baptist Church
- Town Hall
- Meredith News Office, G. F. Sanborn, Pub
- S. A. Ladds Office Building, Savings Bank
- Post Office
- Elm House, Thomas Gray
- Hosiery Mills, Samuel Hodgson,
- Piano Case Mfy., J. A. Lang & Co
- Lumber Mill, G. H. Clark & Co
- Meredith Shool & Lumber Co,. T. L. Wadleigh
- Boston, Concord & Montreal R. R. Station
- Meredith Mechanic Associations Mills
- Clarence A. Clark & Co., Job Printers and Rolled Coin Wrapper Mfrs
- Pease & Towle, Dry Goods, Groceries, Boots and Shoes
- J. F. Beede, Dry Goods, Clothing & Groceries
- E. C. Mansfield, Dry Goods, Clothing, Boots, Shoes, and Carpets
- G. F. Sunborn, Drugs, Fancy Goods and Toilet Articles
- C. W. Morrison, Drugs, Medicines & Fancy Goods
- J. B. French, Dry & Fancy Goods, Flour, Grain and Provisions
- Albert A. Kidder & Co., Groceries & Provisions, Boots, Shoes and Rubbers
- P. A. Ellsworth, Watches, Jewelry and Cutlery
- Blake & Moulton, Undertakers
- Wilbur J. Collins, Wheelwright, Picture Frames and Livery Stable
- S. M Estes, Harness & Whip Mfr and Dealer
- S. W. Rollins, Attorney at Law
- F. L. Hawkins, Physician and Surgeon
- C. C. Mathewson, Dentist
- F. B. Wilson, Photographer
- D. F. Been, Truckman
- S. A. Ladd, Residence
- Mrs. J. W. Beede, Residence
- Mrs. N. B. Wadleigh, Residence
- Mt. Prospect
- Sandwich Dome
- Beech Hills
- Fog Hill
- McCrellis Hill
- Jackman Island
- Roses Island
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Meredith Village, NH from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes numerous popular Meredith Village landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this vintage Meredith Village map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Meredith Village, NH is for sale in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Meredith Village, New Hampshire 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.