Historic Mattoon Landmarks On This Map
- P. D. & E. Car and Machine Shops
- African Baptist Church
- African Methodist Church
- West Side Public Schools
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Mattoon Mining Co. Coal Shaft Tiffin P. Logan, Agent, Gazette Office
- Dodge Grove Cemetery
- Unity Church
- Star Broom Factory
- Trinity Hall
- Carriage Factory John F. Voight
- Hay Press Harwood Son & Co
- German Lutheran Church
- P. D. & E. Passenger and Freight Depot
- R. Catholic Church and Rectors Residence
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church and Parsonage
- Union Hall and M. E. Raffetys Buggy Reposity
- B. Elevator
- P. D. & E. Elevator
- Calvary Catholic Cemetery
- Old Catholic Church, Sisters Home and Schools
- Old City Hall and Jail
- M. Kreiders Flour Mill
- Ticket Offices of I. & St. L. and Ill. Central R. R
- E. & J. Jennings City Elevator
- Moore & Dicksons Lumber Yards
- G Holmes Planing Mill
- Lumber YardsHinkle & Coddington
- I. & St. L. and Ill Central Freight Depots
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Elevator Matton National Bank, Proprs
- Elevator J. Richmond & Co
- Dole House Rick & Stubbins, Proprs
- Doles Opera House J. W. Hanna, Manager
- Post Office
- City Hall
- Christian Church
- G. E. Colsons Hay Barn
- Marble Works T. Donnell
- H. C. Sinsabaugh & Son, Livy Stable & Bus Line
- Gun Maker, &c. Capt. Hardaker
- Gibbs Livery Stable
- Congregational Church
- Mattoon Tile Companys Works
- Foundry C. S. Mac, I. & St. L. R. R
- Mattoon Gas Light and Coke Co
- Machine Shop and Foundry J. F. Chuse & Co
- City Mills J. Richmond
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Public School North
- City Park
- Central Public School
- Public School South
- Tile Factory J. W. Hogue
- Mattoon Driving Park
- I. & St. L. Car and Machine Shops
- Broom Barn R. A. Travers
- I. & St. L. Reservoir
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Mattoon, IL from the year 1884.
This historic print includes numerous historic Mattoon landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1884.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Mattoon map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Mattoon, IL is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Mattoon, Illinois 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.