Martin’s Ferry, Ohio Vintage Map
Historic Martin’s Ferry Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Blast Furnace
- West Virginia Glass Works
- Laughlins Iron & Tin Mills
- Suburban Brick Co
- Ohio Valley Agriccultural Works L. Spence & Son
- North Wood Glass Co
- Belmont Brewing Co
- Stove Works
- Manns Foundry
- McDermotts Tool Works
- W. B. & T. R. R. Station
- C. & P. R. R. Station
- Electric Light Plant
- City Building
- Novelty Mould Works
- Catholic Church
- Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Church
- M. E. Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Christian Church
- M. E. 2 (Colored) Church
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Martin’s Ferry, OH from the year 1899.
This historic print includes several well known Martin’s Ferry landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1899.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Martin’s Ferry map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Martin’s Ferry, OH comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Martin’s Ferry, Ohio 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.