Los Angeles, California Vintage Map
Historic Los Angeles Landmarks On This Map
- The Plaza Hert La Neve Founded The City Sept 4, 1781
- Site of Previous Indian Village Yang-Na
- The Court House Site of Present City Hall
- Plaza Church of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels
- El Camino Real (The Kings Highway) Road used by Fra Junipero Serra Enroute to Santa Barbara
- Bella Union (St. Chas.) Hotel Site of Mexican Capitol 1845
- Bell Block Fremonts Headquarters
- Avila Blk. Hdqs. Stockton, Kearney & Kit Carson
- Governor Downeys House
- Abel Stearns House (El Palacio)
- Caile De Los Negros ( Nigger Alley) Frequented by Vasquez, [Notorious Bnadit]
- Cemetery N. Hill & Sunset
- Site of the Chinese Massacre
- Fort Hill (Above Bwy Tunnel Captured From Giliespie) 1846 Site Marked By Bronze Tablet
- The Zanjas Irrigation Ditches From L. A. River
- Porciuncula (L.A.) River First Seen By Protola & Crespi
- First Protestant Church
- Site of Saint Vibiana Cathedral 1876
- First Public SchoolThe Round House Kate Douglas Wiggins Kindergarten
- Merced Theatre Masonic Temple Here 1855
- Sonora Town And Site of Bull Fights
- Site of Hazards Pavilion
- The Temple Block
- The Downey Block
- Central Park (Now Pershing Square)
- The Pico House
- First Railway Station L. A San Pedro Line
- Site Old L. A. High School on Pound Cake (Courthouse) Hill (The Original Bldg. Now in Rear Old Calif. St. School)
- St. Vincent College, 1856 Now Loyola
- Site of Frambies Academy, 1880 Now U. S. C
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Los Angeles, CA from the year 1871.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Los Angeles landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1871.
Our team has restored this historic Los Angeles map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Los Angeles, CA is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Los Angeles, California 1871 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.