Longwood, Florida Vintage Map
Historic Longwood Landmarks On This Map
- Dr. R. Norman. Drugs, Medicines and Stationery
- A. M. Taylor & Co. General Merchandise
- Longwood Hotel Henry Hand Proprietor
- P. A. Demens Residence
- P. A. Demens & Co. Architects and Contractors
- King Miller & Hall Real Estate Agents & Surveyors
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Longwood, FL from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Longwood landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this historic Longwood map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Longwood, FL is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Longwood, Florida 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.