Little Rock, Arkansas Vintage Map
Historic Little Rock Landmarks On This Map
- State House
- Asylum for the Blind
- U. S. Arsenal
- City Hall
- School Houses
- St Johns College
- Catholic Convent
- Mt Holly Cemetery
- Little Rock & Memphis, R. R. Depot
- Little Rock & Ft Smith & Cairo & Fulton R. R. Depot
- R. Catholic
- Cumberland Presbyt
- Methodist North
- Methodist South
- Ratcliff Chapel M. E. South
- Jewish Synagogue
- Evangelican Luthern
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Little Rock, AR from the year 1871.
This historic print includes many well known Little Rock landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1871.
Our team has restored this vintage Little Rock map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Little Rock, AR is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Little Rock, Arkansas 1871 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.