Lincoln, Nebraska Vintage Map
Historic Lincoln Landmarks On This Map
- Capital Mills, Kendall & Smith, Props., Office, cor. 8th and P Sts
- Capital City Coffee and Spice Mills, Tychsen & Leland, Props
- Nebraska Planing Mill Co
- Lincoln Boiler Works
- Lincoln Boiler Works
- Lincoln Electric Light Co
- Lowrey Mill and Elevator
- Morrissey Bros., Elevator
- Roman & Drain, Carriage Manufactory
- Lincoln Packing and Provision Co., W. A. Alsdorf, Supt Packing House No. 1
- Lincoln Packing and Provision Co., Packing House No. 2
- Nebraska Stock Yards
- Lincoln Brick and Tile Works, John Fitzgerald, Prop
- Lincoln Canning and Provision Co
- Chapman & Gristhart, 105, 106 & 107 Burr Block
- Pound & Burr, Attorneys at Law, Burr Block
- J. M. Edmiston, State Agt , Union Central Life Ins. Co., 22 and 23 Burr Block
- Burr & Beeson, Insurance, Opera House Block
- F., E. & M. V. R. R. (Northwestern Line.)
- City Office, 115 South 10th St., Geo. N. Foresman, Agent
- Passenger and Freight Depot
- Round House
- Nebraska Christian Educational Board, Owners of Bertramy Heights, office, Room 9, Richards Block
- Bruce & Bigelow, Owners of Lincoln Heights, Real Estate Agents, 1100 O St
- G. A. Bush, Real Estate and Loan Broker
- 12 Richards Block
- Calhoun & Fleharty, Real Estate, 13 Richards Block
- A. D. Kitchen, Real Estate. Room 10, Academy of Music
- D. W. Moseley, Real Estate and Loans. Room 8, Richards Block
- Lancaster Land Co., Owners of Havelock, C. J. Ernst, Secy, 14 Richards Block
- Frank L. Sheldon, Real Estate and Loans, 41 Burr Block
- State National Bank, Paid in Capital
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.
Our unframed vintage maps are perfect if you are looking to frame the map yourself, or take it to a local frame shop (though be sure to check out our 15 framed print options!). We use state of the art, high resolution printers with high quality ink that will last a lifetime.
Our paper is museum quality and is a heavy stock at 10.3 mil thickness. Giclee printing quality with a 94% opacity and 104% ISO brightness. You won't find a higher quality vintage map reproduction anywhere.
All frames are hand crafted from solid wood and include a glass front cover. All frames are manufactured in the United States and are packaged carefully and shipped safely to ensure your framed print arrives safely.
We use acid-free, museum-quality paper along with archival inks that will ensure your print lasts a lifetime (and longer!).
We have 15 different frames to choose from. Browse the different frame types below to learn more about each style and to view images of each frame and color combination.
Our standard frames are handcrafted from solid wood and are approximately 1.25" wide and 0.625" deep with a glass protective front cover.
The colors available with the standard frames are Black, White and Natural. Click the links below to see preview images of each color.
Our beveled frames are constructed from solid wood by hand. They measure approximately 1.25" wide and 0.625" deep and include a glass front cover.
The colors available with the standard frames are Black, Natural, Walnut & Espresso. Click the links below to see preview images of each color.
Our wide frames are hand crafted from 100% solid wood. The dimensions of these wide frames are approximately 1.75" wide and 0.875" deep. All frames include an elegant glass front cover.
The wide frames are available in the colors of Black, Natural, Walnut & Espresso. Click the links below to view preview images of each color combination.
Our thin frames are constructed from solid wood by hand. The dimensions of these wide frames are approximately 0.625" wide and 1.25" deep. The inlaid glass provides an elegant finish while adding an extra layer of protection for your art.
The thin frames are available in the colors of Black, White, Natural & Espresso. Click the links below to view preview images of each color combination.
Our 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas prints feature your selected vintage map printed directly onto top quality polycotton canvas using archival inks and stretched over 1.5" solid pine stretcher bars.
We can either print the full map and leave the edges a solid color, or we can zoom in on a custom area of the map, allowing the map design to wrap around the edges of the canvas. You'll have the opportunity to let us know your preference when you add a canvas print to your cart.
Murals & Wallpaper
Ted's Vintage Art
Ted's Vintage Art
|Print Layout|| |