Lincoln, Illinois Vintage Map
Historic Lincoln Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- 1st Ward School
- 2nd Ward School
- 3rd Ward School
- Rail R. Depot
- Congregational Church
- German Catholic Church
- Christian Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Old School Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Lincoln, IL from the year 1869.
This vintage piece includes many popular Lincoln landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1869.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Lincoln map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Lincoln, IL comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Lincoln, Illinois 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.