Historic Knoxville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- E. T. University
- Asylum for the Deaf & Dumb
- Market House
- City Hall
- Knoxville & Kentucky R R Depot
- E T GA & VA
- Gray Cemetary
- National Cemetary
- 1st Presbyterian
- 2nd Presbyterian
- Female Institute
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Knoxville, TN from the year 1871.
This vintage piece includes many historic Knoxville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1871.
Our team has restored this vintage Knoxville map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Knoxville, TN is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Knoxville, Tennessee 1871 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.