Kalamazoo, Michigan Vintage Map
Historic Kalamazoo Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- St. Johns Episcopal Church
- Unitarian Church
- Plymouth (Congregational) Church
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- German Lutheran Church
- St. Lukes Episcopal Church
- St. Augustine Catholic Church
- African Methodist Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- Holland Christian Reformed Church
- Rehoboth Church
- North Presbyterian Church
- Kalamazoo College
- High School
- Vine St. School
- Frank St. School
- Woodward Ave. School
- Michigan Female College
- Post Office
- Academy of Music
- County Jail
- Court House
- Masonic Hall
- Ladies Library
- Opera House
- Corporation Building
- Board of Trade Rooms
- Michigan Central R. R. Station
- Grand Rapids & Indiana R. R. Station
- Water Works
- Kalamazoo House
- Burdick House
- American House
- International Hotel
- Rose Terrace
- Lawrence & Chapin, Engine and Mill Works
- Wm. E. Hill & Co., Saw Mill Machinery
- Planing Mill
- Bird Wind Mill Co
- L. Cahill, Sulky Plow Works, Bird & Clanage, Iron Works
- Dodge Plow Co
- Eagle Flouring Mills
- Kalamazoo Wagon Co
- Cornell Wagon Factory
- Kalamazoo Fubular Well Co
- Dewing & Sons, Sash, Door and Blind Manufactory
- Kalamazoo River Flour Mills
- Strong, Sebring & Co., Grain Elevator
- L. Eggleston, Spring and Axle Works
- Page Manufacturing Company
- D. Burrell & Son, Wagon Manufactory
- Planing Mill
- D. C. & H. C. Reed & Co., Spring Tooth Harrows
- Chase, Taylor & Co., Spring Tooth Harrows
- Kalamazoo Canning Works
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Kalamazoo, MI from the year 1883.
This historic print includes a number of recognizable Kalamazoo landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Kalamazoo map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Kalamazoo, MI comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Kalamazoo, Michigan 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.