Iowa City, Iowa Vintage Map
Historic Iowa City Landmarks On This Map
- State University
- Law Department of University
- 1st Ward School
- 2nd Ward School
- 3rd Ward School
- 4th Ward School
- Court House
- Old Cemetary
- New Cemetary Catholic Cemetary
- C. R. I & P. R. R. Depot
- Fair Ground
- State Historial Society
- German Methodist
- Christian Chapel
- German Catholic
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Iowa City, IA from the year 1868.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Iowa City landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1868.
Our team has restored this historic Iowa City map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Iowa City, IA is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Iowa City, Iowa 1868 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.