Historic Hannibal Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Public School
- Hannibal Institute
- H & St Joe R R Depot
- H & St Joe R R Machine Shops
- H & Naples R R Depot
- Gas Works
- Rowe & Toll Lumber Dealer
- John J Gruikshink jr Lumber Yard
- Dulany & Mc Veich, Lumber Dealers
- Uriah Dorman, Lumber Yard
- Price & Mc Knight, Lumber Dealers
- W J Quialys Machine Works
- Eagle Mills
- Magnolia Mills
- Fourth St Plaining Mills
- Congregational Church
- Christian Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist North Church
- Methodist South Church
- Roman Chatholic Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- 2nd Presbyterian Church
- German Methodist Church
- Colored Methodist Church
- Sister of St Joseph Academy
- Matrona M & St Louis Packet Line
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hannibal, MO from the year 1869.
This historic piece includes many recognizable Hannibal landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1869.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Hannibal map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Hannibal, MO is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Hannibal, Missouri 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.