Hackensack, New Jersey Vintage Map
Historic Hackensack Landmarks On This Map
- Bergen County Court House
- Post Office
- N. Y. S. & W. R. R. Stations
- N. J. & N. Y. R. R. Stations
- Public Schools
- Public Library
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Christian Reformed Church
- First Reformed Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Asbury M. E. Church
- Fire Department Buildings
- Oritani Field Club
- Hackensack Wheelmens Club
- Hackensack Hospital
- Hackensack Riding Academy and Livery Stable;Lieut. W. Von Gaffron, Propr
- William E. Taylor, Auctioneer, Real Estate and Insurance
- David St. John, Physician and Surgeon
- Lemuel Lozier, Civil Engineer and Surveyor
- Residence of Alfred W. Williams, Civil Engineer and Surveyor
- Charles Conklin, Real Estate and Insurance
- Bergen County Democrat, Hon. H. D. Winton, Editor and Propr
- The Evening Record Publishing Co., H. W. Collingwood, Editor
- Hackensack Republican. H. M. Herrick, Editor and Propr
- Bergen County Index, S. E. Clapp, Editor and Propr
- Smiths Hotel, Albert S. Smith, Propr
- Morton House, J. H. Morton, Propr
- Fairmount Hotel, W. E. Lepine, Propr
- Erie House, Hohnd Spyri, Propr
- Jno. O. Grode, Tobacconist
- Smith & Shafer, General Market
- J. L. VanBuskirk, General Market
- Red Towers Greenhouse, Capt. John J. Phelps, Propr
- Camewells Greenhouses, Henry Hugues, Propr
- C. Merritt, Picture Frames and General Repairing
- G. H. Saunier, Merchant Tailor. Geo. De Baun, Hardware
- Conklin Bros. Co., Dry Goods and Gents Furnishings
- R. H. Gilbert, Dry Goods and Fancy Articles
- C. W. Petty & Co., Dry Goods and Fancy Articles. Bradley & Co., Carriages, Sleighs and Bicycles
- Holley & Smith, Coal, Hay, Grain and Feed
- Edwin Ackerman, Coal
- Alex. Denig, Apothecary, The Adams Pharmacy
- E. A. McFadden, Druggist and Pharmacist
- H. F. Mattjetschek, Merchant Tailor, Clothing
- J. Fischer, 5 and 10 Cent Store, Picture Frames, Artists Supplies, etc
- Star Laundry, Lanning & McDonnell, Props
- J. U. Voorhis, Groceries
- Newton De Baun, Plumbing and Gasfittin
- W. D. Kingsland, Funeral Director
- A. S. D. Demarest, Undertaker and Dealer in Musical Instruments
- J. L. Merrett, Sewing Machines and Musical Instruments
- G. C. VanNostrand Co., Bicycles and Sporting Goods
- E. R. Guthrie, Boots and Shoes
- E. C. Humphrey, Books, Stationery and Bicycles
- Co-operative Laundry
- Mrs. A. Cairnes, Select Boarding-house
- Jacob Dunn, Jeweler
- Givernand Bros., Silk Manufacturers
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hackensack, NY from the year 1896.
This historic piece includes several historic Hackensack landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1896.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Hackensack map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Hackensack, NY is available to you in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Hackensack, New Jersey 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.