Greenville, Texas Vintage Map
Historic Greenville Landmarks On This Map
- The New Beckham House, W. L. Beckham, Prop
- Madison House, L. S. Kingsley, Prop
- Montgomery House, J. E. McShan, Prop., W. A. Jenkins, Owner
- Commercial Hotel, W. H. Collins, Prop
- Coffees Hotel, F. V. Endw, Owner
- Camerons Opera House, A. Cameron, Prop
- J. M. Cooks Block, Murphy & Co. Dry Goods and Clothing
- Post Office, Dr. J. Schoonover, P. M
- Dr. Garnett & Bro., Drugs, Medicines, Books and Stationary
- J. F. Sockwell & Co., Drugs, Medicines, Books & Stationary. Lee St., Opp. Court House
- W. H. Bush, Drugs, Medicines, Books and Stationary
- A. W. Wehrhan, Jewelry
- S. T. Schreiber, N. Y. Jewelry Store
- Court House
- County Jail
- Depot M. P. R. W
- North Ward School
- South Ward School
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Masonic Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Greenville Banner, J. F. Mitchell, Publisher
- Greenville Herald, E. W. Harris, Publisher
- Greenville Appeal, F. J. Gianes, Publisher, over J. F. Sockwell
- Express Office, J. P. Regan, Agt
- J. S. Sherrill, County Judge, office at Court House
- M. L. Hale, County Sheriff, office at Court House
- T. E. Byrd, County Clerk, office at Court House
- C. W. Collier, Tax Collector, office at Court House
- F. V. Ende, City Assessor and Collector, J. M, Cooks Block
- Terhune & Yoakum, Attorneys at Law, office at J. M. Cooks Block
- J. G. Matthews, Atty at Law, office at N. W. Cor. Courth House Square
- E. P. Alexander, Insurance office over Bank
- F. W. Knight Photographer, Opera House Block
- S. J. Duff, Surgeon, Dentist, Opera House Block
- Singer Sewing Machine Co., R. A. Hill, Man in Masonic Building
- Pearce & Evans, Dry Goods and Clothing
- T. A. Ball, Dry Goods and Clothing
- J. F. Sockwell, Dry Goods and Clothing
- Jenkins & Germany, Dry Goods & Clothing. Opera House Blk
- R. K. Lane, Dry Goods and Clothing
- Pattie & Samuell, Groceries and Grain
- J. E. Edmunds, Groceries and Grain
- R. A. McMurtray, Groceries and Grain
- M. Rosenthral, Groceries and Grain
- Schoff, Reees & Schwartz, Groceries, Tobacco Cigars & Liquors
- James Armistead, Hardware and Agricultural Implements
- Gee & Wilson, Hardware and Agricultural Implements
- Beauchamp & Scoonover, Agricultural Implements and Farm Machinery, Post Office Building
- Jra. O. Wyse, Hardware and Farm Machinery
- R. C. Phansteels Manufactory, Planing Mill and Lumber Yards
- Missouri Pacific Car Shops, F. A. Faker, M. M. Geo. J. Ferguson, Foreman. Henry Wagner, Black Smith
- Greenville Marble Works, Ennis & Duff, Prop
- A. B. Turners Cotton, Gin & Flour Mills
- J. G, Matthews & Bro. Livery and Sale Stables
- A. Weyrich, Bakery
- J. D. Lasater, Furniture
- Flour Mills
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Greenville, TX from the year 1886.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Greenville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Greenville map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Greenville, TX is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Greenville, Texas 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.