Historic Green Bay Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- French Catholic Church
- German Catholic Church
- Holland Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- German Lutheran Church
- School Houses
- Court House
- Congregational Church in Ft Howard
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- C & N W Ry Depot
- Remains of old military Fort
- Beaumont House
- Jackson House
- Green Bay House
- Fox River House
- Bay City House
- Turners Hall
- Adams House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Green Bay, WI from the year 1867.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Green Bay landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1867.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Green Bay map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Green Bay, WI is for sale in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Green Bay, Wisconsin 1867 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.