Grand Haven, Michigan Vintage Map
Historic Grand Haven Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- School House
- Music Hall
- Magnetic Spring, W. C. Sheldon, Proprietor
- D. & M. R. R. Depot
- M. & L. S. R. R. Depot
- First True Reform
- First Reformed
- Second Reformed
- Cutler House, W. G. Sherman, Proprietor
- Kirby House, E. Killean, Proprietor
- Andrews House, E. Andrews, Proprietor
- National Hotel, Phillip Rosbach, Proprietor
- Northern Hotel
- City Hotel
- Ottowa House
- Other Hotels
- Bigelow, Stone & Co., Lumber, Lath and Shingle
- Boyden & Akeley, Lumber and Shingle Mill
- Caffee, Stearns & Co., Planing, Sash, Door and Blind Factory
- J. Bryce & Co., Foundry and Machine Shop and Spinning Wheel Factory
- Agricultural Implement Manufactory
- Saw Mill
- Lumber, Lath and Shingle Mill
- Odd Fellows Block
- Masonic Hall
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Grand Haven, MI from the year 1874.
This vintage piece includes numerous historic Grand Haven landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1874.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Grand Haven map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Grand Haven, MI comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Grand Haven, Michigan 1874 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.