Glendale, Massachusetts Vintage Map
Historic Glendale Landmarks On This Map
- Glendale Chapel
- Glendale Woolen Mill, F. W. Adams, Prop
- General Merchandise, Cook & Farnsworth, Prop
- Charles E. Callenders Manilla Paper Mills
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Glendale, MA from the year 1890.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Glendale landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1890.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Glendale map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Glendale, MA is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Glendale, Massachusetts 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.