Historic Gadsden Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Post Office
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Colored Churches
- S. W. Berger & Co., Wholesale and Retail Dry Goods and Shoes
- Gadsden Real Estate Co
- J. H. Wiley & Son, Real Estate, Stocks & Bonds
- Gadsden Investment and Loan Co
- Gadsden Lumber Co
- H. Herzberg, Dry Goods and Groceries
- W. B. Wynne & Co., Real Estate Agents and Stock Brokers
- W. Fowler & Co., Real Estate Agents
- Jas. L. Tanner, Real Estate
- W. A. Crocheron, Dry Goods and Groceries, Sash, Doors and Lime
- Lowenthal & Herstein, Dry Goods, Clothing and Shoes
- R. O. Randall, Watches, Jewelry & Earthen Ware
- Woodliff & Tallman, Real Estate Agents
- Gadsden Land and Improvement Co
- The Kyle Lumber Companys Mill
- Coosa Furnace
- Gadsden Furnace
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Gadsden, AL from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Gadsden landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1887.
Our company has restored this historic Gadsden map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Gadsden, AL comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Gadsden, Alabama 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.