Historic Fort Atkinson Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- C & N W R R Depot
- Universalist Church
- Congregational Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- German Methodist Church
- Cornish & Curtiss Lumber Dealers
- Witcox Southwell & Co
- Lumber Dealer
- North Western Furniture Co
- Widmann W & Co Wagon & AG Imp Manufacturers
- Fort Atkinson Tannery
- Fort Atkinson Mills
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Fort Atkinson, WI from the year 1870.
This historic print includes many well known Fort Atkinson landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1870.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Fort Atkinson map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Fort Atkinson, WI comes in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 1870 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.