Historic Fitchburg Landmarks On This Map
- Rollstone Church (Congregational)
- Christs Church (Episcopal)
- Baptist Church
- Calvinistic Church (Congregational)
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- First Congregation s Church (Unitarian.)
- St. Bernards (Roman Catholic)
- Fitchburgh Depot
- Post Office
- High School
- Court House
- City Hall
- Opera House and Music Hall
- Wachusett National Bank
- Rollstone National Bank
- Worcester North Savings Institution
- Safety Fund National bank
- Fitchburg National Bank
- Fitchburg Savings Bank
- Fitchburg Hotel
- Rollstone House
- American House
- Gotts Hotel
- E. M. Dickinson & Cos Shoe Mfy
- Sole Leather Tip Co
- Putnam Machine Co
- Putnam Tool Co
- Simonds Mfg Co
- Machine Jobbing F. S. Lovell
- C. H. Brown & Co
- Fitchburg Machine Works
- Fitchburg Steam Engine Co
- Union Machine Co
- Rollstone Machine Co
- Rollstone Foundry L. H. Goodnow
- D. M. Dillons Boiler Works
- Steam Engines, Boilers, Mining Macchinery, &c. W. E. Johnson
- Wheelrights Paper Co
- Parker & Co. Mfrs Black Walnut Furniture
- Fitchburg Woolen Mill
- Parkhill Mfg. Co
- Fitchburg Cotton Mill B. M. Pitts
- Walter Haywoods Chair Co
- Hawley & Beckwith. Lumber, Doors, Sash, Blinds, &C
- C. A. Priest, Dealer in Michigan & Northern Lumber
- M. Davis, Steam Planing Mill & Lumber Yard
- George Wiliiams, Paper Stock & Woolen Rags
- J. Cushing & Co., Stone Mill Elevator
- C. M. Flint & Co. Mfrs. Saw and Grist Mills
- L. Brown & Co. Wood Turners
- Chas. W. Wilder Wood Turner
- S. G. Cushing, Wood Turner
- Tuttle & Adams, Wood Turners
- Reed Mfg. S. Newell Weston
- File Mfg. Eli Cully
- Geo Hamilton & Son, Granite Dealers
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Fitchburg, MA from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous popular Fitchburg landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this vintage Fitchburg map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Fitchburg, MA is available in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Fitchburg, Massachusetts 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.