East Syracuse, New York Vintage Map
Historic East Syracuse Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- High School
- East Syracuse News Office
- Burnhams Hall and Post Office
- Central Hotel
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R. Station
- Freight Office & Y. M. C. A. Reading Room
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R. Round Houses
- N. Y. C. & H. R. R. R. Yards
- Carriage Factory
- N. Y. W. S. & B. R. R
- Bettinger House
- Rail Road Hotel
- Globe Hotel
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of East Syracuse, NY from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular East Syracuse landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this historic East Syracuse map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of East Syracuse, NY is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this East Syracuse, New York 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.