East Douglas, Massachusetts Vintage Map
Historic East Douglas Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- High School
- Common Schools
- Thayers Hall
- Central Hall
- Engine House
- Post Office
- Douglas Axe Mfg. Cos Office
- Douglas Axe Mfg Cos Works
- W. E. Hayward & Co, Woolen Mills
- W. R. Wallis, Grain, Planing & Saw Mills
- Stockwells Steam Planing Mill & Job Shop
- Susl Loges, Carriage Manufactory
- N. Y. & N. E. R. R. Station
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of East Douglas, MA from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several recognizable East Douglas landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic East Douglas map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of East Douglas, MA comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this East Douglas, Massachusetts 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.