Dayton, Washington Vintage Map
Historic Dayton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- United Brethren Church
- Advent Church
- Graded High School
- Primary Schools
- Dayton Woolen Mill, Fouts, Bonnett & Rogers
- Brooklyn Flouring Mill, Morris Bros & Sarjent
- Flouring Mill
- City Brewery, Scott & Mary
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Mfg, Kribs, Palmer & Co
- Columbia National Bank, D C Guernsey, Cashier
- First National Bank, C R Dorr, Cashier
- Central Hotel, H Thornton, Prop
- Columbia Hotel
- Cameron House
- Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, J N Thompson
- Mammoth Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, M M Learn
- Washing Machine and Churn Mfg, J W Chastian
- O R & N Co., Railroad Depot
- J E Edmiston, Real Estate, Insurance and Loans, Main St
- Sturdevant, Wood & White, Attorneys, Main St
- J K Rutherford, Attorney, Main St
- W W Day, Physician and Surgeon, Main St
- Clendenin & Miller, General Merchandise, Main St
- Jackson & Harman, Drugs, Jewelry, &c., Main St
- Ihrig & Webber, Pioneer Meat Market, Main St
- W A Belcher, Hardware, Main St
- I N Arment, Manager Dayton Jewelry and Music Store, Main St
- G A Winn, Manufacturer of all kinds of Crackers, and dealer in Confectionery and Fancy Groceries, Main St
- Openheimer & Smith, Hardware, Main St
- O M Graves, Surgeon Dentist, Main St
- M M Godman, Attorney, Main St
- J Y Ostrander, Attorney, Main St
- S E Harris, Wines, Liquors and Cigars, Main St
- McClung & Baker, Real Estate, Insurance, Loans and Sewing Machines, Main St
- Kimball & Martin, Furniture and Undertaking, Main St
- C C Garrett, Groceries and Provisions, Main St
- S P English, Manufacturer Harness, Saddles, &c., Main St
- Hunter & Kuhn, Hardware and Farm Machinery, Main St
- Pietrzycki & McCornack, Physicians and Surgeons, Third Street, opposite Methodist Episcopal Church
- T J Taylor & Son, Furniture and Undertaking, Main St
- W O Dantzscher, Merchant Tailor, Main St
- W H Burrows, Architect and Builder, residence cor Spring and 4th Sts
- Kribs Bros & Eager, Contractors and Builders
- E T Wilson, Editor and Proprietor Daily and Weekly Chronicle, Second street near Main
- T O Abbott, Editor and Proprietor State Journal, Main St
- M S Jefferson, Books, Stationery and Fancy Goods, Main St
- J H Day, Drugs, Medicines and Fancy Goods, Main St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Dayton, WA from the year 1884.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Dayton landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1884.
Our team has restored this vintage Dayton map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Dayton, WA is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Dayton, Washington 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.