Historic Danville Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- County Jail
- Public School
- T. W. & W. Rw Depot
- Fair Ground
- Evangelical Church
- Episcopal Church
- Lutheran Church
- Methodist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- German Roman Catholic Church
- Irish Roman Catholic Church
- United Brethern
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Danville, IL from the year 1869.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Danville landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1869.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Danville map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Danville, IL comes in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Danville, Illinois 1869 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.