Historic Cooperstown Landmarks On This Map
- COOPER HOUSE, S. E. Crittenden, Prop
- Hotel Fenimore, J. B Brown, Prop
- Ballard House, Geo. J. Vandewerker, Prop
- Templeton Lodge
- 1st National Bank of Cooperstown
- 2ND National Bank, of Cooperstown
- O. J. Adams, Furniture Dealer, Mouldings & Picture Framing
- B. F. Murdock, & Sons, Dry Goods, Carpets, Groceries &c
- Robbins & Co., Flour, Feed, Seeds &c
- H. M. Hooker & Co.., Hardware, Stoves & Tinware
- S. J. W. Reynolds, Bookseller & Stationery, also sole agent for Birdseye Views of Cooperstown
- Bundy Brothers, Dry Goods & Carpets
- The Otsego Republican
- The Freemans Journal
- The Otsego Farmer
- W. H. Michaels, Meats, Vegetables, Fruits, Canned Goods &c
- Spingler & Gould, Merchant Tailors Clothing and Hats
- Albany Shoe Store, E. H. Conine, Mngr
- Central Livery and Boarding Stable, Hiram Ellsworth
- Frederick Schneider, Bakery and Confectionery
- C. McH. Lathrop, Cooperstown Steam Laundry, and Carpet Cleaning Works. Wm. Grubey, Street Commissioner
- Austin, Bolton & Bronner, Coal, Flour and Feed
- Pioneer Mills
- Planing Mill and Lumber Yard
- Dr. J. G. Parshall, Undertaker and Dealer in Picture Frames & Mouldings
- F. C. Parshall, Livery & Boarding Stable
- Steamer Natty Bumppo, Capt. A. H. Watkins, Prop
- G. E. Coburn, Boat Landing & Livery
- P. P. Cooper Estate, Boat Landing & Livery
- Christ Church, Episcopal
- Church of the Messiah, Universalist
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- First Baptist Church
- St. Marys Church Roman Catholic
- Union Free School
- Orphan House of the Holy Savior
- Y. M. C. A. Building
- Firemens Building, (Town Hall)
- County Court House
- Boulder erected to mark the site of Otsego Hall, the home of James Fenimore Cooper
- Otsego or Council Rock
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Cooperstown, NY from the year 1890.
This vintage print includes many historic Cooperstown landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1890.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Cooperstown map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Cooperstown, NY is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Cooperstown, New York 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.