Clinton, New York Vintage Map
Historic Clinton Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- St. John Episcopal Church
- Universalist Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- St. Marys Roman Catholic Church
- Hamilton College
- Houghton Seminary, Prof. A. G. Benedict, Principal
- Kirkland Hall, Rev. Oliver Owen, Rector
- Florence Seminary, Rev. Joseph A. Russell, Principal
- Clinton Grammar School, Rev. Isaac O. Best, Principal
- Cottage Seminary, Rev. C. W. Hawley, Principal
- Clintion District School
- CIinton Courier, J. B. & H. B. Sykes
- Clinton Bank
- Post Office
- Railroad Depot
- Willard House
- Clinton House
- Park House
- Franklin Iron Works
- Franklin Iron Cos Mines
- Cider Mill
- D. & H. C. Cos Car Shops
- Cauldwell & Gibsons Lumber Yard
- Skating Rink
- Saw Mill
- Litchfield Observatory
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clinton, NY from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes many recognizable Clinton landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Clinton map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Clinton, NY is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clinton, New York 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.