Historic Clinton Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- U. S. Post Office
- Clinton House
- 1ST Natl & Savings Bank
- W & N & B. C & F. R. R Depot
- 1st Evangelical Church
- 1st Baptist do
- 1st Unitarian do
- Methodist Episcopical do
- St. Johns B. C. Church
- Lancaster Mills. Ginghams, F. Forbes, Agt
- Bigelow Carpet Co. H. N. Bigelow, Agt
- Clinton Wire Cloth Co. C. H. Waters, Agt
- Gibbs Loom Harness & Reed Co. W. H. Gibbs, Agt
- Clinton Gas Light Compy. C. L. Sworn, Agt
- Clinton Yarn Company, W. E. Frost, Agt
- Bryant & Kings, Tannery, H. I. Bryant, Agt
- Field & Sawyer, Furniture, Frame &c. &c
- Palmers Iron Foundry
- J. B Parker & Co. Machine Works
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Clinton, MA from the year 1876.
This vintage piece includes several well known Clinton landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1876.
Our team has restored this historic Clinton map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Select markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Clinton, MA is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Clinton, Massachusetts 1876 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.