Chicago, Illinois Vintage Map
Historic Chicago Landmarks On This Map
- South Side
- Lake Park
- Burnt District
- First Baptist Church
- Akins Theatre
- Crystal House
- Gardiner House
- Mich Southern, C. R. I., and P. Depot
- Palmer House
- New Government Building
- Grand Pacific Hotel
- Chicago River
- Great Central Depot
- P. F. W. and C., C. A., and St. Louis Depot
- Chamber of Commerce
- City Hall
- Central Elevators
- Tremont House
- Sherman House
- West Side
- North Side
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Chicago, IL from the year 1874.
This historic piece includes many well known Chicago landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1874.
Our company has restored this vintage Chicago map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Chicago, IL comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Chicago, Illinois 1874 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.