Cheney, Washington Vintage Map
Historic Cheney Landmarks On This Map
- Cheney College
- County Court House
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Flouring Mill
- Oakes House McMurtagh, Prop
- Commercial Hotel John Norris Prop
- Spokane Go Bank Danford & Go D Ainsworth Gash
- Bavaria Brewery Webery & Forster
- N P R R Passenger Depot
- N P R R Freight Depot
- Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, F F Clark, Prop
- Opera House W W Griswold, Prop
- Ranges Addistion
- D F Percival, Real Estate and General Business Agent cor Second and E st
- T M Callaway, Real Estate, First st
- J H Hughes & Co., Hardware, Stoves and Agricultural Implements, First st., cor F
- J H Range, Real Estate Agent, and Justic of the Peace, First st
- H W Pruner, Blacksmith and Wagon shop, First st., cor F
- M Kaminsky, & Son, General Merchandise, First st., cor F
- W W Griswold, Billiard Parlor, First st
- F A Pomeroy, Physician and Surgeon, First st
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Cheney, WA from the year 1884.
This historic piece includes several well known Cheney landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1884.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Cheney map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Cheney, WA is for sale in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Cheney, Washington 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.