Centralia, Illinois Vintage Map
Historic Centralia Landmarks On This Map
- District School Houses
- German Protestant Church
- 1st Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- I. C. R. R. Station House
- I. C. R. R. Machine Shops
- Turner Hall
- Readers Hall
- Metropolotan Hall
- 1st National Bank
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Centralia, IL from the year 1867.
This historic piece includes several historic Centralia landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1867.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Centralia map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Centralia, IL comes in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Centralia, Illinois 1867 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.