Caledonia, New York Vintage Map
Historic Caledonia Landmarks On This Map
- Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- St Columda R. C. Church
- St Andrews Episcopal Church
- Public School
- B. R. & P. R. R. Station
- L. V. R. R. Station
- N. Y. C. R. R. Station
- Erie R. R. Station
- A. Kelly & Co., Coal Office at N. Y. C. R. R. Station
- Caledonia Opera House
- Wm. P. McNaughton, Carpenter & Builder
- Wm. Hamilton, Produce Dealer, Office & Elevator
- Cottage Hotel, C. D. McKay, Prop
- McKay Bros Grist Mill
- R. W. Scott, Carpenter & Builder
- C. W. Blackman, Grain Cradle Mfy
- P. W. McNaughton, Carpenter & Builder
- F. W. Miller, Agricultural Implement Manufacture
- Hugh Campbell, Harness & Sadlery
- R. W. Matteson, Post Office & Stationery
- R. M. Place, Pension & Insurance Office
- McDonald Bros, Bankers
- S. Mcdonald, Insurance
- E. Peister, Barber Shop & Pool Room
- Richard Reid, Blacksmithing & Farming Implements
- Ball & Donahue, General Store
- Smith Bros., General Blacksmithing
- Caledonia Advertizer, A. H. Collins, Prop
- John Boorman, Wall Paper, Paints, Oils & Artist, Materials
- R. Pullyblank, Livery
- Thomas Reed, Tobacco & Cigars
- D. B. McNaughton, Furniture & Undertaking
- J. H. Espie, Groceries & Crockery
- W. H. Walker, General Store
- Outterson & Lee, Meat Market
- Walker & Wilkinson, General Hardware
- Hotel Keisler, J. F. Keisler, Prop
- R. J. Menzie, Physician & Surgeon
- Caledonia House, Robt. Woollett, Prop
- W. H. Longman, Bricklayer & General Mason
- Place & Foot, General Store
- A. K. Fowler, Drugs & Medicines
- F. A. Christie, Clothing & Gents Furnishing Goods
- Robt. W. Laidlaw, Meat Market
- Geo. Davis, Billiard Hall
- L. M. Place, Drugs & Pat Medicines
- Chas. P. Bundy, Tonsorial Artist
- John Ball & Co., Produce Elevator
- Planing Mill, Lumber & Coal, W. J. Williams, Prop
- P. R. McKay, Carpenter & Builder
- N. Y. State Fish Hatchery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Caledonia, NY from the year 1892.
This historic print includes a number of well known Caledonia landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1892.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Caledonia map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Caledonia, NY is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Caledonia, New York 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.