Bloomington, Illinois Vintage Map
Historic Bloomington Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- District School Houses
- Female Seminary
- Wesleyan University
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Free Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- First Methodist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Illinois Central R. R. Depot
- Chicago & St. Louis R. R. Depot
- Ashley House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Bloomington, IL from the year 1867.
This historic piece includes numerous popular Bloomington landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1867.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Bloomington map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Bloomington, IL is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Bloomington, Illinois 1867 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.