Historic Bayfield Landmarks On This Map
- The Island View Hotel, N P Willey & Son, Props
- J H Nourse, Dry Goods, Shoes, Clothing, Provisions, Etc
- Wm Haskins, Groceries and Provisions and Meat Market
- Andrew Tate, Drugs and Medicines
- F Boutin, General Store
- La Bonte House, N La Bonte, Prop
- C T Andrea, Jeweler, L S Specimens and News Depot
- D Allen Pratt, Furniture and Undertaking
- D J Etsell, Hardware
- Erwin Leihy, General Merchandise
- Harbor City House and Livery, H B Lindsey, Prop
- German House, George A Stahl, Prop
- Boutin & Mahan, General Merchandise and Wholesale (Fish Dealers. N. Boutin, Postmaster)
- County Court House
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- New School House
- School House
- Catholic School
- U S Land Office
- Town Hall
- Pikes Saw Mill, – Planing Mill, – Docks, Office Capt R D Pike, Prop
- R R Depot, C St P M & O R R
- Bayfield County Press, Currie G Bell, Prop
- Dalrymple Dock
- Fred Fischer, General Merchandise
- Robert Inglis, Genl Ticket Office and Insurance
- William Herbert, Harbor City Saloon
- Cream City House, L Bachand, Prop
- Miss Nellie Tyler, Millinery and Fancy Goods
- John Stuart, Groceries and Provisions
- Lake View Hous, J P Howley, Prop
- Union House, S Boutin, Prop
- A C Hayward General Merch and Indian Curios
- Dr H Hannum, M D Res., Office at Tates Drug Store
- James Chapman, General Merchandise
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Bayfield, WI from the year 1886.
This historic piece includes many well known Bayfield landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Bayfield map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Bayfield, WI is available to you in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Bayfield, Wisconsin 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.