Barnesville, Ohio Vintage Map
Historic Barnesville Landmarks On This Map
- M. E. Church
- Christian Church
- Presbyterian Church
- A. M. E. Church
- Public School
- City Hall
- The Eastern Ohio Glass Co
- The Watt Mining Car Co
- Barnesville Creamery Co
- Warren Roller Mills S. C. Hilles & Bro Props
- Planing Mill Hague & Woodward Props
- The Barnesville Glass Co
- Box Factory E. J. Hutchison
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- Electric Light Plant
- Gas Works
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Barnesville, OH from the year 1899.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Barnesville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1899.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Barnesville map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Barnesville, OH comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Barnesville, Ohio 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.