Historic Bakersfield Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House
- County Jail
- High School Bakersfield
- Galloway Wier & Headgate
- Stacking Alfala
- Kern City Grammar School
- Masonic Temple
- County Hospital
- Yellow Aster Gold Mine
- Residence of William S. Tevis
- Cattle in Pasture
- Beale Memorial Library
- Southern Hotel
- Dabney Oil Co. McKittrick District
- Sovereign Oil Co. Sec. 31. Kern River District
- Wells and Machine Shop of the Occidental O. L Co Sunset District
- Jewett & Blodget Refinery & Oil Wells
- Well No. 2 of Chicago Crude Oil Co
- Oil & Stock Exchange
- Producers Bank Building
- Cattle on Alfalfa
- Residence of Frank S. Rice
- Summit Lime Kiln Tehachapi Cal
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Bakersfield, CA from the year 1901.
This vintage piece includes many historic Bakersfield landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1901.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Bakersfield map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Bakersfield, CA is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Bakersfield, California 1901 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.