Historic Ayer Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Congregational Church
- Unitarian Church
- Baptist Church
- Town Hall
- Public Schools
- Union House
- Taylor House
- Ayer Furniture Manf
- Union Furniture Manf
- The William A. Baeder Glue Co. Manf
- Iron Foundry, H. B. Kelly, Prop
- Brigham & Whitney, Carriage Manf
- Office of E. S. Hayward, Insurance, Pianos, Organs & Sewing Machines
- L. W. Phelp, Building Material Manf
- Wm. M. Sargent, Steam Blank Book Manf
- Union Depot
- Floral Buildings, Flech & Son
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Ayer, MA from the year 1886.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Ayer landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Ayer map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Ayer, MA is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Ayer, Massachusetts 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.