Historic Athol Landmarks On This Map
- First Congregational Church
- First Unitarian Church
- Second Advent Society
- Roman Catholic Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Second Unitarian Church
- Baptist Church
- Public Schools
- Paquoig House
- Exchange St. House
- Summit House
- R. R. Station
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Athol, MA from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Athol landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1887.
Our company has restored this vintage Athol map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Athol, MA is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Athol, Massachusetts 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.